Monday, January 10, 2011

Cloquet MN Update: Patti

(Jeff')  Another year has gone by.  Hope everyone is staying healthy.  Nothing new here, still missing the boys.  Mackenzie is injury free, so I am enjoying watching her play sports and improving in every game I watch.  She has a new hockey coach who stresses having fun, so she should have a great time.  Have a Happy Holiday.

(Patti)  Seasons Greetings 2010 to all.  Both Dylan and Colton moved out of the dorms this year and into apartments so we kept busy helping them gather apt supplies and get moved in to their new places.  Mackenzie turned 16 in August and got her driver's license.  She is on the go a lot.  Terrible summer for gardening and growing anything.  We had so much rain and it just did the garden in.   Colton was happy as he is the garden watering person and barely ever had to water it.  I am still with Carlton County as a Child Support Officer.  Take care and Happy Holidays 2010 to all - may you all have a very blessed holiday season.

(Dylan) I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.  I have been enjoying my last year in college and am more than ready to graduate.  So far this year, I have been enjoying some of the intramurals that are offered at our school for the last time.  Most of my classes this year are project classes which I enjoy very much and I hope the position I choose to work in is as enjoyable as them.  Once again I hope everyone has a great new year.


(Mackenzie)  Happy Holidays everyone!  I'm finally 16 and a sophomore in high school.  I'm still playing Hockey, Soccer, and doing Track, thankfully no serious injuries this year so I've been up and on the go constantly.  Have a great new year everyone!


(Colton)  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.  I am still attending the University of Minnesota, majoring in biology and have recently just picked up a minor in psychology.  After all is said and done, I hope to be lucky enough to attend medical school in the fall of 2012.  I hope to enjoy the winter sports available to college students more so than the fall after watching a horrendous football season displayed by the Minnesota Gophers.  I hope everyone has a great new year.

Patti Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment