Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Savage MN Update: Anita Guillotel

Happy Holidays!

I do not have much new news this year with the exception of one big event coming up June 25, 2011. My youngest son, Steven is getting married. Any vacation time I have is spent either with Steven and Jessica ( his fiancee) who live and work in Kansas City, MO or with Matt, Jodi and Leif (18 months) who live in Pacifica, CA (a suburb of San Francisco). I see Mike(the son I gave up for adoption), Karly, Payton(6) and Addison(2) every so often as well. They live in Brainerd, MN. 



Payton and Addison are going to be the flower girls and Leif will be the ring bearer at Steven and Jessica's wedding. The wedding will be held in a small town about 20 miles out of Detroit Lakes. All three boys chose women to be their wives that I would have chosen for them and that I would have chosen as friends for me. Their parents are all lovely people as well. I only wish that they all lived closer.

I just returned from a long week end with Steven, Jessica and her parents. We spent Christmas together ( hardly any snow in Kansas City!)
 

I will be flying out to be with Matt, Jodi and Leif on Dec 31. Steven and Jessica will be flying out to join us on Jan 6 for a long family week end. I will be taking the red-eye flight back here Jan 9/10 and going right to work. That will be a tough day, but worth it.

1 comment: